Moving Muscles and Shaping Healthy Lives!
Schedule a Zumba Home Party!
Looking for a new way to celebrate a birthday or create a fun ladies night with a bunch of friends? Schedule a Zumba Home Party!
You supply the people and space (pushing the couches out of the living room works just fine) and we provide the music and instructor.
ZUMBA® is a rockin’, high-energy fitness-party packed with choreographed, easy to follow routines set to Latin and international beats. Zumba is easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating!
For more information, email: email@example.com
10th Breast Cancer Awareness Conference
Saturday, October 1st
We hope you can join us for the breast cancer awareness education conference on October 1st at the Minneapolis Convention Center. The conference starts at 8:30am (check-in starts at 8:00am) with a welcome ceremony followed by 3 breakout seminars. With Muscles is offering 2 breakout sessions called “Exercise: Women and Breast Cancer.”
For more information or to register online, please go to www.bcaamn.org.
Each year an increasing number of women and men are diagnosed with breast cancer at a younger age. Through education people will not only learn to survive this disease but, also learn to live more courageously, creatively and with grace. This conference was created by two survivors, Ann Harris and Lois Joseph, to fulfill a desperate need for a broad range of cutting edge information about breast health. In a supportive, inspiring, and non-threatening environment, Living with Breast Cancer provides the education and resources desired by a growing number of people as breast cancer touches more and more lives.
- 2 whole eggs plus 2 egg whites
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- Filling options: almond butter, banana slices, berries, cinnamon, sugar-free maple syrup
- Coat a skillet with cooking oil (we use coconut oil) and heat on medium-high.
- Whisk eggs, egg whites, and protein powder together in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes or until the crepe starts to set.
- Fill the crepe’s surface with your toppings of choice.
- Fold the crepe in half so the toppings are in the center as filling and cook for additional 1 – 2 minutes.
20 Minute High Intensity Interval Workout
Short on time? Don’t let that be an excuse for not exercising! Try this workout 2 or 3 times a week. All you need is a set of dumbbells and a timer/stopwatch.
- Warmup 3 – 5 minutes (light jogging, jumping rope, etc.)
- Burpees – 1minute
Pushups – 1 minute
- Plyometric lunges – 1 minute
Alternating leg reverse lunges – 1 minute
- Mountain Climbers – 1 minute
Rows with Dumbbells – 1 minute
- Box Jumps – 1 minute
Squat to Overhead Press with Dumbbells – 1 minute
- Lateral hops – 1 minute
Plie squats with Dumbbell Bicep Curls – 1 minute
- Moving plank (elbows to hands) – 1 minute
Tricep dips – 1 minute
- Plank hold – 30 sec.
Right side plank hold – 30 sec
Left side plank hold – 30 sec.
Plank hold – 30 sec.